I am wearing a pretty little skirt and a tank top, a sweet smelling new perfume and feeling really bubbly today. I find myself involuntarily smiling away to glory at whomever walks by me today. They see it or not, I FEEL special today.
It’s by B’day ! 🙂
The hubby started it sweet by waking me up at the exact tick of 12:00 in the night and wishing me with a passionate kiss that lasted 2 full minutes 😀 * blush blush*
He has booked tickets to visit the Niagara Falls and we are starting tonight on a long weekend trip.
First time to that ‘heard-a-lot-and-seen-too-many-pictures-already’ place for me.
Exciting..yes, yes. 😀
One of my old buddies called up to wish me in the morning. ” Hey, you still seem to maintain the same old enthu of a little girl! I remember you Wearing a new dress, holding a pack of sweets, standing in front of the class and happily grinning when all sang ” Happy B’day to youuuu……”.
“Of course! I am still a ‘Complan Girl’ kano.I wish they did it in my office too.”
Yep. I am a bit crazy that way. It is quite easy to make me jump with joy.
Have been thinking of some topics to post recently. But, When I am this jumpy and beaming, I need to try really hard, thinking straight 🙂
So, this ‘Fives’ tag from my new friend DewDropDreams should suffice.
“Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”
(1) What were you doing 5 years ago?
The exact same day, five years ago? That day was my b’day too. What a coincidence ?!
Jokes apart, 2003 was THE BIG year for me.
Graduated – College days sadly ended – Aggressive job hunt – First job – First salary – Got Engaged – Got Married.
Phew! I know, that sounds too much for one year. I can explain. But, that will take another 10 posts.
(2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
– Complete the tasks for the day at office
– Get back home for an early dinner
– Last minute packing
– Get ready and leave to the airport on time
– End the day falling asleep in the plane leaning on hubby’s shoulders.
(3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
– Garama garam samosa
– Gelato, any flavor
– Pani puri/ Golgappa
– Corn flakes – crispy fresh in ice cold milk
(4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
– Hire some smart brains to come up with practical solutions to eradicate hunger and poverty in the world. Implement them.
– Buy a cozy house with about 4 bedrooms, a gym, a swimming pool and a HUGE garden full of flowers and a play area!
Don’t think I will be left with a anything else after the above two are fulfilled.
(5) What are five jobs you’ve had?
Five jobs?! I have had just two – Taught in a college for a few months then joined the rat race in the software industry.Still running the race.
I tag anyone who is looking for a topic to post and reads this . Enjoy maadi !
Will be back by monday. Tata now.