Came across this list on a forwarded message and was totally amused ! Made some additions to this list ( authentic, of course, I double checked online) and sharing it here. Read on:
- Switzerland seems to have some queer laws when it comes to relieving oneself – in the loo. It is illegal in that country to flush the toilet after 10 p.m. A man is also not allowed to stand up and pee after 10 p.m. ( Oh, so the bladder needs to stop functioning after the lights are out ? Don’t wake up the neighbours, dude… keep it down ? )
- In South Korea, traffic police are supposed to report all bribes that they receive from motorists. ( report the bribe and then slip it into the pocket, yeah?)
- In Italy, men are not allowed to wear skirts. ( Well, we suppose all they have to do, if they feel the urge very strongly, is just hop across to Scotland.)
- In Canada, comic books that depict any kind of illegal activity is banned. (We assume lawmakers and cops don’t get too much time for comic books anyway).
- In Wisconsin, whenever two trains meet at an intersection of tracks, neither shall proceed until the other has (provided they haven’t crashed into each other first ?? ).
- New Yorkers cannot dissolve a marriage over irreconcilable differences until both parties agree to it. (And if they can agree to that, they can probably try agreeing to everything else too… and they might find out then that they won’t need to divorce after all… very smart, the Americans).
- In Singapore, it is illegal to pee in an elevator. ( On the elevator, really? Hmm..now that you have mentioned!)
- One more from Singapore: Oral sex is illegal unless it is used as a form of foreplay. ( How do they track the law breakers in this case? No, really, how?)